I walked up to the shop this evening to see if I could make a few minutes to keyboard some stuff. But the stuff waiting to be keyboarded is too much for me, though I made a start.
I'm exhausted, folks; the shop is taking off bigtime: yesterday, listen, yesterday I had a $421 day--and I'm scrounging to keep the shelves filled. My Ann Arbor supplier is shipping boxes full as fast as he can, but they still take 10 days to get here, and so I"m digging deep in the overstock/dump stock. And running running shelving shelving. Got my morning employee, Rory, but he's a painter and musician and spends his two hours a day painting my "signage." Which should be complete the end of next week. And my Saturday sidekick isn't really going to work out, not really loving books all that much. Wish Amber would come back.
In other news, this building just sold. You heard correctly. And rent's going up. I've decided I have to buy a shop on Main Street. So let's concentrate on that, shall we?
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Sam! That's such great news that your business is booming!
Okay, now we begin to visualize you buying a building...
Booming business, yaay! How's the house doing? You got a room of your own, and perhaps a nice little living room, and when is it time to plant a flower or two in that yard? (Do I have to admit you are going to have to move the shop again?? No-o-o-o, I didn't read that.)
(Oh for heavens sake. Password overload. I can't get in to post this...)
Almost overlooked one of the best parts: 'Walked up to the shop...'. Near-enough but separate seems ideal.
Post a Comment