Monday, April 30, 2007

Quite Elegant Circumstances

Sleeping in a bay window overlooking Dolores Street. Even after all these years, San Francisco is The City, the home country.
dolores street
L's flat is in the blue building at the corner, kind of hidden behind a smaller tree. It's going ok. (Though I gotta say, today she is right cranky. Better, I think, but cranky.)

4 comments:

Karen M said...

What a lovely spot! I love San Francisco, and have often "wished" I could (afford to) live there.

Cranky-ness is supposed to mean someone is getting better... still, it's hard on caretakers.

I left another comment in previous thread re: an oatmeal variation, in case you're looking for something more appealing than grits.

p.s. I generally use a large soup mug for microwave cooking.

samcandide said...

gain, Mir. Of course, I envy just about everybody right now... (We're moving into new shop quarters and I a msooooo tired.)

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind my interloping...

Lovely pic, Mir, looks most inviting. Hope you manage to 'escape' for a breather every now & then so you can enjoy some of that SF ambience & sea air while you're there.

Gorgeous sunshine & warmer temperatures here on the BC coast at last. It seems everything in the garden is putting on huge spurts of growth as a result of this welcome change in the weather.

Cheers,
Cee

mb said...

Hello hello hello, Cee!! Speak up any time. :-)